We produce a range of quality certified concrete mixes to meet the demands of a range of markets, including large-scale construction, civil engineering, farming and DIY.
Whitemountain operates a network of ready-mixed concrete plants in Northern Ireland, supplying a range of mixes to customers' specifications.
We are able to provide our customers with ready-mixed concrete designed on budget, on time and to meet the highest specifications your project will demand.
We can cater for both large and small contracts, as well as the DIY market - from foundations to high-rise buildings.
Alongside our standard quality-assured mixes, we offer a range of high-performance concretes designed to meet the specific needs of your construction project.
Home use Concrete
Rapid Strength Concrete
Heavy Industrial Concrete
- B001 - 15.0N Concrete Brick (215x65x100)
- B003 - 10.4N Blockette (440x100x140)
- B004 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x100x215)
- B005 - 10.4N Concrete Block (440x100x215)
- B006 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x140x215)
- B007 - 10.4N Concrete Block (440x140x215)
- B009 - 7.3N Blockette (440x100x100)
- B012 - 7.3N Concrete Block (330x100x300)
- B016 - 5.2N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B017 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x100x300)
- B018 - 7.3N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B019 - 10.4N Concrete Block (330x100x300)
- IMS Policy Statement
- Environment & Sustainability
- Considerate Constructors
- Investors In People
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Floor Screed
- 3-1 Screed CT-C25-F5
- 4-1 Screed CT-C15-F3
- 5-1 Screed CT-C10-F2
- B020 - 10.4N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B031 - 10.4N Concrete Brick (215x65x100)
- Energy Policy
- Registration QSRMC
- Whitemountain QSRMC
- Blackmountain QSRMC
- Ballystockart QSRMC
- Glengormley QSRMC