- B001 - 15.0N Concrete Brick (215x65x100)
- B003 - 10.4N Blockette (440x100x140)
- B004 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x100x215)
- B005 - 10.4N Concrete Block (440x100x215)
- B006 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x140x215)
- B007 - 10.4N Concrete Block (440x140x215)
- B009 - 7.3N Blockette (440x100x100)
- B012 - 7.3N Concrete Block (330x100x300)
- B016 - 5.2N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B017 - 7.3N Concrete Block (440x100x300)
- B018 - 7.3N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B019 - 10.4N Concrete Block (330x100x300)
- IMS Policy Statement
- Environment & Sustainability
- Considerate Constructors
- Investors In People
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Floor Screed
- 3-1 Screed CT-C25-F5
- 4-1 Screed CT-C15-F3
- 5-1 Screed CT-C10-F2
- B020 - 10.4N Lightweight Block (440x100x215)
- B031 - 10.4N Concrete Brick (215x65x100)
- Energy Policy
Whitemountain operates one of the most modern manufacturing facilities for concrete blocks in the country.
A comprehensive range of block products have been manufactured for many years and our customers can expect a proven quality block from a quality company.
Our products are regularly tested at the Whitemountain laboratory to ensure continuity of the highest quality in compliance with industry standards.
- Temple Block Yard, Ballycarngannon Rd, Lisburn.
All blocks are available in both 7.3N and 10.4N strengths.
Any specials are available on request
CE MARKING & DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE
Whitemountain manufactures its aggregate concrete blocks to meet the requirements of BS EN 771-3. The blocks are submitted to a factory production control and to further testing in accordance with a prescribed testing plan.
All our category II aggregate concrete blocks are covered by CE certification. The CE marking denotes conformity to BS EN 771-3.