- B003 CE Mark 10.4N Blockette
- B004 CE Mark 7.3N Concrete Block
- B005 CE Mark 10.4N Concrete Block
- B006 CE Mark 7.3N Concrete Block
- B007 CE Mark 10.4N Concrete Block
- B009 CE Mark 7.3N Blockette
- B012 CE Mark 7.3N Concrete Block
- B017 CE Mark 7.3N Concrete Block
- B019 CE Mark 10.4N Concrete Block
- IMS Policy Statement
- Environment & Sustainability
- Considerate Constructors
- Investors In People
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Floor Screed
- 3-1 Screed CT-C25-F5
- 4-1 Screed CT-C15-F3
- 5-1 Screed CT-C10-F2
Whitemountain operates one of the most modern manufacturing facilities for concrete blocks in the country.
A comprehensive range of block products have been manufactured for many years and our customers can expect a proven quality block from a quality company.
Our products are regularly tested at the Roadmix laboratory to ensure continuity of the highest quality in compliance with industry standards.
- Temple Block Yard, Ballycarngannon Rd, Lisburn.
All blocks are available in both 7.3N and 10.4N strengths.
Any specials are available on request
CE MARKING & DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE
Roadmix manufactures its aggregate concrete blocks to meet the requirements of BS EN 771-3. The blocks are submitted to a factory production control and to further testing in accordance with a prescribed testing plan.
All our category II aggregate concrete blocks are covered by CE certification. The CE marking denotes conformity to BS EN 771-3.